The Damn Scale!!!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well I haven't posted in a while, feeling a little bummed that my weight hasn't shifted again yet. I'm stuck a little, at least I haven't gone up but it's a little frustrating when you stick to plan and still the scale doesn't move. So my plan this week is to eat less nuts, berries and 85% dark choc, maybe they are stalling me but these foods are so yummy!! so I'm a little frustrated to say the least.

This is my plan, 3 eggs for breakfast either scrambed, omelete (with added cream) this keeps me fuller for longer, I can go 5 hours when I add enough fat. If I have poached eggs I need to add some sort of fat and usually I will add a couple of pecans so I may have to stick to scrambed or omelete or if I feel creative I'll make hollandaise to go with my eggs YUM!!
Lunch will be chicken nibbles baked to be crispy with a creamy sauce or some cheese on the side.
Dinner will be some meat, vegies with butter, will go easy on pumpkin.
Well time for lunch now and i'm hungryyyyy!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.