Honey Mustard Chicken
- 2 Skinless Free Range Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons of Cream or Coconut Cream would probably work well.
Preheat your oven on fan grill to 200C.Mix honey, mustard and cream with a dash of salt and pepper to taste and combine well, toss the chicken breasts in the mixture and marinade for a at least 15 minutes (the longer the better), grill them for 10 minutes on each side and then turn down the oven to 180C and change to fan bake for a further 10 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes.
- 200gms Parsnip (peeled and remove the woody core)
- 500mls Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter (preferably grass-fed)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dash of cream
Chop up your parsnip and place in a pot, pour in the entire 500mls of chicken stock and boil for 15 minutes, watch closely as you don't want it to burn, it should use up most of the liquid with only a little bit left in the bottom. Remove from heat and add in your salt, pepper and butter and use your immersion blender to blend it nice and creamy. Once you are ready to serve it then place it back on the stove to heat it through again and add your cream.