This is one of my favourite dishes:
- 1 large breast of chicken chopped up into bite sized pieces
- 4 strips of streaky bacon chopped up
- 5-6 large sundried tomatoes chopped up
- 75gms Creamy feta (more or less depending on your taste preference)
- Handful of Toasted Pinenuts
- 100-200mls Heavy Cream
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2-3 zucchinis julienned
- 1 Tbsp Basil Pesto
- Knob of butter
- Garnish: Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese and Salt & Pepper
Instructions:First toast your pinenuts!
Then fry your bacon, once browned put aside, fry the chicken using the bacon drippings. Once the chicken is almost cooked throw back in the bacon, sundried tomatoes and pesto.
In a bowl add your egg yolks, cream salt and pepper. Add the wet mixture and let simmer on a very low heat, you don't want the egg to curdle. Only cook for about 2 minutes. Add your feta and take off the heat.
In a separate non stick frying pan melt a knob of butter and flash fry the zucchini, you don't want to do it for long otherwise your zucchini will go mushy, add the zucchini noodles to the creamy chicken and serve immediately, grate some fresh parmesan on top and some freshly cracked pepper and salt.
Warning: Super rich!!!