A bit of indulgenge!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm already a little bored posting a log of my food log!! So instead I'll just post some photos and descriptions for some of the things I think are worth it...


Here's what I had the other night, pork strips slow baked for 3 hours with some applesauce, brocolli with cream reduction cheese sauce and fried kumara skins! nom nom




I had a little night of indulgence in the weekend which doesn't happen often so dh took a photo of me eating the desert which we shared on saturday night, it was Kahlua and white chocolate cheesecake and OMG!! it was really amazing. Glad we shared it because half a piece was definately enough. I almost look evil and very sneaky in this photo...LOL


Sunday was great, back to my standard bacon and eggs weekend breakfast and cravings are very minimal thank god.


I've done four 1 hour workouts this week, on sunday I also tried some speedball which was soo much fun, definately harder than it looks though.

4 comments

  1. that shot over the cheesecake says a lot. working hard, playing hard, and having a little cheesecake from time to time. you look delightfully happy dollface!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was really nice to have a treat but that's the thing it was a small treat and not something to be eaten all the time. I'm happy I can do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cheese sauce looks yummy!!!

    I love how you are attacking that last bite of cheesecake, it sounds tasty...kahlua..mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's a pretty good cheese sauce, I add a little curry powder and nutmeg and gives a great flavour!
    Haha I literally did attack the cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.