Day 17 Primal Challenge 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012

7am: Scrambled eggs with cream, 3 strips of bacon, Decaf Nespresso, 2 pieces cashew & almond chocolate
2pm: 2 almond crackers with Camembert and smoked chicken, 2 primal chocolate chip cookies
6pm: Chicken & Pumpkin Salad with homemade aioli, a few frozen raspberries

I had such a busy work day today and that was a good thing, I needed to distract myself from the fact I'd been given some amazing cupcakes that were sitting in the kitchen, as much as I'm feeling super ninja right now they were playing on my mind, so I whipped up some Primal chocolate chip cookies, they took all of 15 minutes and it was nice to have as a small treat, I got M to take the cupcakes to work and give them away!

It was lovely to receive the cupcakes from my neighbour and perhaps if I wasn't on the challenge I might have caved, thankfully I'm feeling really good about all my choices lately that I didn't want to sabotage my efforts. So the chocolate chip cookies I made were so delicious and satisfied that sweet spot I was looking for since smelling the cupcakes kind of set me off!

Here's a link to the cookie recipe: http://www.mommypotamus.com/gaps-chocolate-cookie-bites/

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.