Cashew & Almond Butter Dark Chocolate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cashew & Almond Butter Dark Chocolate


  • 150gms Butter
  • 200gms 70% Cadbury Old Gold
  • 100gms 85% Green & Blacks
  • 2-3 Tbsps Almond Butter
  • 200gms Salted Cashews - chopped up
  • (optional: coconut, dried apricots or other dried fruit)


Melt butter, add the broken up chocolate so it melts but no need to boil, you just want to melt the chocolate.  Add the almond butter so thoroughly combined, put in the cashews and pour into a lined dish, pop in the fridge and it should be ready in roughly 3-4 hours.

ENJOY!!

6 comments

  1. Sounds great except for all the butter! What about using coconut oil instead?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can use coconut oil, it just gives it a slightly different taste and texture, still just as good :)

      Delete
  2. Hi - I can't for some reason view any comments on your blog. I see there are comments but when I click the view comments button, nothing comes up but this box to make a comment. I've tried it on two different computers now so not sure what the problem is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynda I'm not sure what's up with that, I'm using Firefox right now with no problems, and I use Safari on my iPhone for my of my replies and I've had no problems, sorry I do not know why it would be doing that.

      Delete
    2. It works on the iPad so no idea why I can't get it to work on my Mac - never mind I can still read your blog.

      Delete
    3. Good ol Macs ;) at least you can still see it on the iPad :)

      Delete

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.