Day 8 Primal Challenge

Monday, September 17, 2012

7am: Decaf nespresso, 2 egg omelet with cream, cherry tomatoes and Egmont cheese.
2pm: 3 almond crackers with Egmont and Camembert cheese. 1 piece 85% Lindt.
6.30pm: Rolled pork belly, roasted pumpkin, capsicums, red onion and fresh rosemary, broccoli, green beans with cheese sauce (cream reduction)
Handful of frozen raspberries, 4 pieces 70% peppermint chocolate.

So I'm back on track and cravings have vanished like I knew they would and I'm happy! Stocked up on lots of fresh meat, eggs, veggies and nuts today so this weekend I'm determined to just breeze through with no indulgences. It's not really that hard when I have loads of great food in the fridge, I might even do some primal baking :)

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.