Day 7 Primal Challenge

Monday, September 17, 2012

7am: Decaf nespresso, 2 egg omelet made with cream, filled with cherry tomatoes and Egmont cheese, 2 pieces 85% Lindt
1pm: 3 almond crackers with Egmont and Camembert cheese
6.30pm: Scotch fillet steak with pepper sauce (cream & ground pepper reduced), sautéed pumpkin and orange capsicums and broccoli, handful of frozen raspberries, 2 pieces 85% Lindt

Pretty pleased with how today has gone, had some pretty strong cravings today after the extra carbs I indulged in over the weekend, managed to stay busy all day and focus on something other than the fact I wanted to down lots of chocolate! Snacked on some yummy cheese which dealt to the cravings also, I know that tomorrow I won't have the strong cravings to deal with. Feeling fresh and ready to stay the course for the rest of the challenge, I will not let a little bump deter me :)

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.