Days 9 & 10 Primal Challenge 2012

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 9

7am: Decaf Nespresso, 2 soft boiled eggs, 2 pieces of cashew & almond dark chocolate
1pm: 3 Almond crackers with egmont cheese and smoked chicken, decaf nespresso
6.30pm: Lamb Salad with roasted pumpkin, roasted capsicums, toasted pinenuts, roasted red onion, mesclun mix with feta dressing (125gms feta, 2 Tbsps greek yoghurt, fresh rosemary, juice of 1 lemon, s&p, water to thin, blend!) 2 pieces of cashew & almond dark chocolate

Good day today! I made some delicious cashew & almond dark chocolate yesterday so I will post the recipe up shortly :) Loving the almond crackers with cheese and smoked chicken, I haven't had smoked chicken for a while and I'd forgotten how yummy it is.  The salad for dinner was amazing and it got a massive thumbs up from hubby! I'm not feeling like I'm on a challenge really, my eating feels like it's just normal again and the idea of not having non primal treats isn't phasing me, I think the cashew & almond chocolate is so satisfying that I don't feel like I'm missing out, plus it's mostly fat with very little sugar :)


Day 10
7am: Decaf Nespresso, 4 strips of streaky bacon, 2 squares 70% Old Gold
1pm: 3 Almond crackers with camembert cheese and smoked chicken, decaf nespresso
7pm: Roast Chicken, roast sweet potato and parsnip, broccoli, 2 squares cashew & almond dark chocolate 

Another successful day today! Doesn't that bacon look mouth watering, I don't often have just bacon for breakfast but I just felt like it ;)

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © The Poppy Creative.